.√єηĐєTTд.

AccueilPortailCalendrierFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion

Partagez | 

Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
feedmenow
Protecteur de Cantha

MessageSujet: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mar 12 Avr 2011 - 21:49

Sorry I am not able to type this in French, and I believe Medine has already introduced us to you:

-About us
LOD大, an American High End PvE guild, has been around for close to four years now, and over that time period we've been known to consistently do well in elite PvE areas. In the past, we have been able to set records in FoW, UW, Urgoz, and DoA. Our guild currently consists of ~80 highly active players who play all the time, the rest coming on every now and then. We are most active at a specific time of day, starting around 6PM EST (GMT-5).

-What activities do we do on a regular basis?

We've been heavily focused on DoA runs. We do the occasional FoW and UW, and plan for Urgoz runs as well to have some fun on the side.

Our guild does not specialize in dungeon speed clears, most of us do not find as big of an interest in it.

-How do we recruit?
We recruit using an application and trial review process, so that we are able to recruit only people with similar interests

-Why do we want to join your alliance?
We want to be in an active alliance which offers a variety of speed clear runs at any time, and be able to share our experience and runs to the alliance when conditions permit.

We are also looking for an alliance with people who will respect each other, treat each other fairly, and communicate well with each other. This was a large problem with our previous alliance, and the primary reason why we desire to leave.

What we bring to the table is a group of experienced players who provide fun and assistance to anyone willing to accompany us. We look for experience and a willingness to learn in a prospective alliance and we offer the same.

If you need any more information please let me know, thank you for reading!

Here is a link to our forums: http://lodforumupcom.forumup.org/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Eye
Mad Skillz (4)
Mad Skillz (4)

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mar 12 Avr 2011 - 22:12

Hey guy,

Welcome to our forum.

Medi introduced you like you thought. I think there's a questions which will be ask soon :

Why are u choosing a french alliance ?

I don't care about speaking english even if I do some mistakes (sry about that ^^') but I think that some people will have some problems with that.

Most of people will continue to speak french on alliance channel, will that be a problem for your guild ?

Any way, a poll will be start for your application.

Good luck !
feedmenow
Protecteur de Cantha

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mar 12 Avr 2011 - 22:28

As a guild, we are looking for an alliance which we can group up with and fill teams with. We are searching for a friendly community that we can enjoy, and it does not matter what language they speak.

For example, we were in the THAC alliance, primarily German speaking, for a short period of time before the alliance disbanded and we had little choice at the time but to join up with our current alliance. Even though there was a language barrier, we enjoyed being able to do runs with and be in peace with that alliance. We hope to find the same in this alliance.

Bottom line, language does not matter to us as much as the community of players.
Eye
Mad Skillz (4)
Mad Skillz (4)

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mar 12 Avr 2011 - 22:36

Ty for that answer, I think it will convince most of people, personally I'm.

Red [dBal]
Skillz (1)
Skillz (1)

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mar 12 Avr 2011 - 22:39

American guild with only american players ? Because obviously the hours of connection won't be the same which might be a problem.

Dernière édition par Red [dBal] le Mar 12 Avr 2011 - 22:42, édité 1 fois
feedmenow
Protecteur de Cantha

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mar 12 Avr 2011 - 22:41

We're primarily an American guild, with a handful of European players as well. The division of players is about 70% American, 30% European (and people who come on early in the day)

And as mentioned before, we had a good experience with the German alliance, and we're hoping that we can gain a similar experience with your alliance.
ulquii
Skillz (1)
Skillz (1)

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mar 12 Avr 2011 - 23:14

+1 for uncle dante :p
i'd apreciate the urgoz run record with a very good player like you and other LODX^^
Raph [dBal]
Skillz (1)
Skillz (1)

Feuille de personnage
Nom du personnage: Lara Croftx
Titres:
0/0  (0/0)
Rang Crème:

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mar 12 Avr 2011 - 23:32

Gl for the poll, I personnally am convinced you can bring us good things.
And concerning the language barrier, I believe that it will be easier than we think, we have enough players who understand English to help the others.
MonsieurFred[dBal]
Skillz (1)
Skillz (1)

Feuille de personnage
Nom du personnage: Monsieur Fred
Titres:
42/30  (42/30)
Rang Crème: Crème de la Crème

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mar 12 Avr 2011 - 23:48

It could be interesting to give an internationnal side to the ally but it may lead some of our guys to not participate to runs if we have to speak in english on vocal software. But of you have already experienced an ally with german, you could handle with froggies, they visited us 2 times Razz

By the way do you use mumble, ventrilo or TS ?
Ael
Micro Skillz (5)
Micro Skillz (5)

Feuille de personnage
Nom du personnage:
Titres:
0/0  (0/0)
Rang Crème: Dieu-Déesse parmis les hommes

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mer 13 Avr 2011 - 1:23

Hi there, wellcome on our forum,
hope to see some of ya ig and share runs,
cya
feedmenow
Protecteur de Cantha

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mer 13 Avr 2011 - 1:39

We currently use Ventrilo, but may be considering switching to TS in the near future.
Medinar
Protecteur de Cantha

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mer 13 Avr 2011 - 8:48

I will tell that LOD guild is also active during Euro time, when i was in i always found some guys to set up runs.

I hope that you will find the ally that you want dante.
Pedobear
Numchuk Skillz (3)
Numchuk Skillz (3)

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mer 13 Avr 2011 - 10:34

Well hello there Dante !

I think that many of us already know your guild tag, I've heard only good things about you from my friend Medi and I've done some runs with you too : I'm Casca aka Nyx Ex Inferis, monk during our Urgoz's runs. Well, you guys have the level there is no argument.

I'm sure that it'll be good for both of us. As said, the ally channel is only french but we have a lot of players speaking english (some better than others but I think you'll understand what they mean anyway ^^) so communication won't be a issue. We've been with Shh for a while and there were no problems. They even learnt some french ! ^^

Good luck for your application and I hope to play with y'all IG.
Urania
Skillz (1)
Skillz (1)

Feuille de personnage
Nom du personnage: Urania Aelaniel
Titres:
30/30  (30/30)

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mer 13 Avr 2011 - 12:04

Guys, we have to accept them, so all the young people of the alliance can say they are learning their english lessons on GW. Razz

If the ones who don't speak english very well don't mind about having an american guild in their alliance, I don't think there is any problem. And I guess as you were previously with German people you will do everything to make the communication easier anyway. ^^

Btw I think it will be easier for all of you to have TS (and Mumble if you love [dBal] poeple Razz (and you should (Monsieur Fred is hot (he looks like a gaki)))) as you said, because most of us may not use Ventrilo (except the ones who are playing with American people often or practice PvP). ^^
Manek
Pro Skillz (2)
Pro Skillz (2)

Feuille de personnage
Nom du personnage: Manek Lord Warrior
Titres:
33/30  (33/30)

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mer 13 Avr 2011 - 13:57

Glm for the app,hope to see you in ac soon.
C Trop Cool
iddqd Skillz (8)

Feuille de personnage
Nom du personnage: C Trop Cool
Titres:
30/30  (30/30)

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mer 13 Avr 2011 - 16:08

Hello Welcome to the forum :=)

DoA Is my life
Onesime [High]
Protecteur de Cantha

Feuille de personnage
Nom du personnage: Onesime molotov
Titres:
32/42  (32/42)

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mer 13 Avr 2011 - 20:06

Could be a realy interseting experience, i like to play with english guys !

Molo
Litanie
Numchuk Skillz (3)
Numchuk Skillz (3)

Feuille de personnage
Nom du personnage: Dame Litanie
Titres:
36/30  (36/30)

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Mer 13 Avr 2011 - 21:15

Welcome to our forum boys and (I hope) girls. Smile

MonsieurFred[dBal]
Skillz (1)
Skillz (1)

Feuille de personnage
Nom du personnage: Monsieur Fred
Titres:
42/30  (42/30)
Rang Crème: Crème de la Crème

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Jeu 14 Avr 2011 - 22:16

C'est quoi un glm ?
Parce que le sms en français, ça craint déjà sur un forum mais en anglais, c'est encore pire.

Sorry if it looks impolit to speak in french language in your topic but you will have to deal with it if you are accepted Wink
Red [dBal]
Skillz (1)
Skillz (1)

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Ven 15 Avr 2011 - 3:36

Good luck mate ?
Manek
Pro Skillz (2)
Pro Skillz (2)

Feuille de personnage
Nom du personnage: Manek Lord Warrior
Titres:
33/30  (33/30)

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Ven 15 Avr 2011 - 7:16

C'est juste un gl avec un m due au doigt qui ripe Very Happy
Pedobear
Numchuk Skillz (3)
Numchuk Skillz (3)

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   Ven 15 Avr 2011 - 10:52

^

Mensk, teh fail from teh North !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application   

Club of A Thousand Pandas [LOD大] application
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1